Problems I've gotten to so far

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ruymand, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Ruymand

Okey so I got some camos and my characters had them and were wearing them. I go and resupply then my camos disappear and I can't see them anymore. There is 500CS wasted.....Tried logging out and in nothing happens. I give up and start playing. My Light Assault jet pack gets bugged and brakes just the way they got bugged in the beta, my squad leader also got the same problem with the heavy assault. now logging out and in will fix the issues but they are really annoying and how many times do i have to log in and out due to the bug happening again....Also the infiltrators stealth suit gets bugged sometimes in huge battles (I don't know if this is just me or not) game crashing in big battles.........but that only happen 3 times in 5 hours and better than how it was in beta but still. Also steam is messing up with the game or something because I had to redial load the whole thing again due to steam deciding to delete my game randomly when I pressed play, sometimes get issues lunching the game from steam and its not only me. But maybe too many people were trying to download it who knows.... Also sometimes when lunched from steam the lunch pad errors and says either check your connection or contact SOE........! WHAT??! What annoys me is that I got a very good Internet so it can't be from my internet. And wait a second......contacts SOE......and it gives no link, plus the stuff aren't helpful enough. Also I don't see that much difference in the games performance from the last 3 weeks of the beta and now, the game still seems not fully optimized. The FOV is also horrible at the start......55? Why? The new players will like rage quit! lol?...(there is a fov setting thingy but why is it like on the lowest at the start? im also not complaining about anything, i love the game and am thankful but why not delay the game a bit and work on it a bit more.....just make it open beta and then lunch it next year or something. Well that didn't happened and the whole thing was having issues right when the countdown was over. The main thing was the site, it said its under maintenance for like around 30 minutes and then the whole site didn't loaded properly until and hour after. And that made a lot of players try to get it from steam. Then I get in the game and every weapon that was 700 Certs were now 1000 certs and 750 SC.... Like just this is forcing people to buy SC to get the weapons. Also I have one question like how much XP do you need to get to get 1 Certs? Is it still 250 or 500? Because from what I see its sometimes 250 and sometimes 500 and sometimes 1000. Well this mite be a bug for me but my character didn't get right amount of Certs for the first 2 hours of me playing, but then it got fixed.....but there is something wronge with the Certs and XP and SC purchased items and classes ability......