Problems again..what happend ?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Merakov, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Merakov

Im on Miller I log on today and theres an Alert in progress.Ok so the Alerts are back I play for 15 min or so with no problems and then...
    From my POV
    First after I decloak theres a slight delay when I just cant shoot and cloak doesnt start to recharge for the same delay.Then it escalates other players and vehicles start to warp around through walls and whatnot
    When I press TAB to check latency and connection I get this
    Latency of 50-150 (depending on the scale of the battle but this is normal for me)
    Connection :Good (in green and all)
    FPS - remains steady and in normal values
    I stayed in TAB to see if its random lag spikes but No.Just to be save I restarted internet modem ,ruters and everthing .I also checked other games for lag and such but everthing was fine with them.
    From my enemy POV
    Enemies in yell chat would say that I need to restart both my PC and Game (duh if I restart the PC so does the game restarts..)so I did but still have the issue.
    Some of the more mature players didnt flame me and told that I might be experiencing a Desync bug but I shouldnt touch anything without being sure and so here I am.
    Is it a problem with the game itself ,the server or is it a problem with my system or connection ?