Primetime, Biolab Alert, roughly equal world pop, NC Mattherson, no Biolabs.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ThreePi, Aug 14, 2013.

1. ThreePi

This has just devolved into an absolute **** show. This has stopped being fun.
  2. Angry Scientist

Yeah but biolab alerts are basically awful and shouldn't exist, so it's okay to ignore them.
  3. JKooL

We didn't pull enough MAXes tbqh.
    • Up x 2
  4. Giggily

What can I say, the Ginyu Force Ruled.
    • Up x 3
  5. Terran537

If you don't like Mattherson NC then jump ship and head to Connery. We've got great outfits (from an obviously unbiased source) and our players are for the most part nice people.
    • Up x 2
  6. TeknoBug

Roughly equal pops? When did you look at it? VS had 37% world pop and even more on Indar, I laughed when I logged on my VS and found out that the ENTIRE VS population ran to that Ikanan biolab. Was there the usual Lasher spam?

VS plague continues on.

Oh yeah NC on Connery are so-so, they were good on Helios but things went sour after the merge.
  7. Giggily

We had 37% world pop after we held Ikanam against NC despite being outnumbered 2-1 for an hour. For the first two thirds of the alert we had 20~ Indar pop, were tied with TR on Esamir, and NC had 67% Amerish population to our 30%. NC started with 35% global population, and the highest overall.

Go ahead and blame VS overpop for the other factions completely dropping the ball and giving up, though.
    • Up x 2
  8. HEAT

That was horrible I honestly felt bad for NC. We held the biolab with around 60-40 for 45 mins until the pop evened out and we kicked them out. I think you guys failed because you didnt push when you had chances instead just stood on points reviving eachother only to get slaughtered on B for 15 mins.

It was an awesome fight though on of the better biolabs fights Ive been in.
  9. Spets

Life sucks and then you die bro.
  10. ThreePi

It was closer to equal for the first hour. When it becomes clear than NC can't compete people start to log off. At the end of the alert NC was definitely sub-30%.
  11. MagnumOpus

That's what happens when you let dudebros lead.
  12. Stew360

This ...

Also TR and VS push mostly and always on the NC seeign them as a ( easy pick up ) since they force us to split up ... also TR playing it cowardly because the VS as the most experienced player on the servers

Even when NC got new income of players theses players AD to the Total pops but they have NO unlocks , No upgrade and 0 knowlege of how the game works , and they get steam rolls and destroy before they can just get how the game works lol

iam a pretty good player and i have a hard time on the NC some days ... While some others days we have pretty efficient outfit who work toghuther and work out to win

but since the last patch the platoon and command tchat get broke so this dont help at all as well having 50 % of the players bases cut off comunications
  13. Drex

Totally agree this is a joke, this goes to show how we've been let down on Matherson. This population issue has been a problem for like 2 months now at least and nothing's been done. Now a lot of our major outfits don't care and left the game or are never on, meanwhile VS zergs everything and wins. We literally have 8% of the pop on Esamir during this alert right now alert and frankly it's pathetic. we all started with one bio lab I tried to hit it and defend but we had like a total of 4 people defending it went down so fast it was a joke.

I really like this game, and I want it to get better but it's hard for me to care to play when we're constantly out numbered and outdone on tactics now from a lack of as many organized outfits. This needs addressed or it'll eventually devolve the entire game in time when flavor of the month ruins other servers, it was the original ZOE that made our Vanu get this much pop to begin with and now nobody is leaving vanu, but they are leaving NC and TR because they're tired of this which is making the problem worse. We really seem to be hemorrhaging major outfits too I didn't see a single outfit name I recognized tonight on the platoon list when the alert started and that's really not good. Don't get me wrong, I'm not cracking on any outfit big or small mine is small right now, but when you don't see a platoon for a lot of the biggies like WMD, GOON, TAS, or NC10, not a single one, something is off.

I would hop ship to another server but I have a lot of time invested in my character here, I kind of wish we had the option to choose a character and server and just go with it on the fly but that would probably bring on it's own population problems.
  14. HEAT

Well maybe some more VS outfits need to start doing off faction nights on NC until they get more expierenced player and command structure. GOKU and I believe GOTR have NC alts already and we regularly run off faction event nights. It would be beneficial if some.more large VS outfits did this. Obviously the steamrolling isnt helping the server for the long term some people on VS should step up and help until its stable.

It also does not help that TR and NC refuse to not attack eachother for alerts. This is a 3 faction game designed so when one is dominant the other2 can gang up and beat them.
  15. Giggily

This is why you lost the earlier alert, not because of numbers. NC started off with the highest pop, and lost because they went all in on a Biolab they had a massive numerical advantage in and still couldn't take. It wasn't until it was becoming pretty clear that VS was going to win the alert that our population numbers started increasing.
  16. KenDelta

NC : fights > alerts.
    VS : alerts > all.
    TR : meh w.e comes.
  17. Vashyo

Well the population distribution sucks for NC atleast on Woodman with alerts, we got people fighting at unnecessary locations. I feel TR and especially VS has too many big outfits that instantly can call on superior forces fast to any location. While half of our army is fighting at crown while we're losing tawrich in tehcplant alert cause of lack of population. There's also a defeatist attitude going strong from what I've gathered and it's also starting to frustrate me too. Seems NC don't do too good anywhere looking at the forums. :/

Love playing with REBR guys though, propably only group that I still see taking tactics and strategy very seriously with some results.
  18. Ganelon

NC have much larger outfits than Woodman TR. The reason TR appears to be outperforming NC is solely because the few TR outfits that do fight in alerts know where they're supposed to be at.

We too have the problem of having hundreds of idiots zerging at Quartz Ridge Camp and Allatum biolab during an Amp station alert.
  19. NinjaTurtle

Sometimes you lose :eek:

When you lose work out what you did wrong and do better next time
    • Up x 1
  20. Mindjacker

This is what happens when you make 1 side easy mode and nerf others. Any advantages NC had in Biolabs has been eaten away by the constant whining and crying from certain sources until they have no advantage anywhere and the dev's favourites have all the advantages they started with plus now are at least on an equal footing in places where they should have difficulties.
    • Up x 1