[BUG] Primary Weapon Not Saving In Loadouts

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ceiu, May 22, 2015.

1. Ceiu

For some reason when I logout or change continents, the primary weapon slot in all of my loadouts always reverts back to NC's default machine gun. When I manually change it back to my desired weapon (Brawler), it persists until I change continents or logout again.

I've *****ed about this in-game and several players have recommended solutions, but unfortunately, none of the following have worked:
    - Change/remove the attachments on the desired weapon
    - Switch to a third weapon before switching to the desired weapon
    - Rename the problematic loadout(s)
    - Various combinations of the above steps

Everything else seems to be saving, though I don't deviate too much on my secondaries/tools, so it's possible they're broken as well. Not sure what else to try to resolve this.
    • Up x 1
  2. FBVanu

Same on Lightnings and MBTs.. the secondary sticks now.. but the primary gun has to be re-equipped every time, prior to pulling the vehicle.
    • Up x 1
  3. VanuFTW909

Since the recent patch on 5/19, I am having the same issue with infantry and vehicle layouts not saving. Every time I logon I need to re-setup certain layouts since the said patch date.

The bug does appear to be related to main and secondary guns. For instance, for the Liberator, all of the guns are reverted back to the default weapons.
  4. Shwalanlaka1

That's because you are a cheap-***. The reason you have to re-equip primary is your scopes refunded, but since the 5/19 update you still have it equipped(even if you don't own it). All it takes is to buy the desired(currently equipped) scope again.

But, i'm having similar issue with Eclipse (directive carabine). You can't buy/change/re-equipp any attachment, there aren't any. :(
  5. FBVanu

Oh boy..... what on earth makes you think I didn't re-buy my zoom? Of course I did that, the moment the patch downloaded...
    you might want to try and find a nicer, more respectful way to open your conversations. Unless you copied the wrong post and you didn't mean to call me names. :confused:
  6. Ceiu

Not sure if it's the recent patch or what, but mine now saves the primary weapon if, and only if, I don't have the Brawler selected. Every other gun saves fine, but not the Brawler. Always reverts to the SAW on continent change or logout.

Game is clearly trying to tell me something. :(
  7. Roadkill32

What's going on with the fix for this bug? I'm starting to wonder if the problem is limited to select people. Every time I go to use a vehicle, I have to specific my load-out all over: Lightening AP, select AP, Lightening Skyguard, Select Skyguard, Lightening Heat, select Heat, Lightening HE, select HE, lightening Viper, select Viper, Flash Fury, select Fury, Sundie Repair, select my weapons, Sundie Ammo, select my weapons, Sundie Deploy Shield, select my weapons, Harasser Halberd, Select Halberd, Harasser Canister, select Canister, Harasser Saran, select Saran, Galaxy, select weapons, Magrider, select weapons, Valarie, select weapons, Liberator, select weapons, ....

as painful as it was to type all of that, it doesn't include all of the loadouts I have across each vehicle, across the 3 factions x2 servers I play on. It take about 40 minutes to correct my entire loadout. Of course, I learned not to try to correct it all because they're not sticking. Why am I not seeing anything about this of higher priority on the forums and from GameBreak? This is growing old, and I've waiting quite a long time being as patient as I can.
  8. FBVanu

My loadouts for 3 and 4 are sticking, the custom loadout for 1 and 2 only has the secondary (Halberd/Saron), with all upgrades sticking, the main gun is default. That's on Magrider
    On Lightning none of the main guns stick.

On my Prowler only the custom 3 and 4 stick , but the secondary is default..

It's all screwy for me....
  9. BFett

Hey guys, sorry to post on such an old thread but I am running into the same issue as many here. My primary weapons are not saving in their correct spot. For example, Assault Rifles not saving where I want them and being replaced with other owned guns. This seems to change every time I log out of the game and changes for every class I play as.

Are there any solutions to this in 2019?
  10. BrbImAFK

Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing, but only on certain guns - in my case, the Battle Rifle Eidolon (also, is it just me or does that sound like a particularly weeaboo anime show?).