Premium membership 400% cert gain passive not working

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by LlamaOfLag, Jul 9, 2015.

1. LlamaOfLag

As the title says. And it's pretty much the only reason I bought membership too. Is it not anything anymore a glitch or not available to ps4 or what? Hopefully it's a glitch or I don't see myself renewing the membership sadly
  2. user300115

Where did they advertise the 400% passive cert gain? This is outdated. Back when non members got certs for logging in this meant that member gained four times as much. Since non members no longer have a passive cert gain the 400% do no longer apply and are misleading.

Anyways, 400% passive cert gain simply translates to the fact that you now gain 48 certs every 24h when you login.
  3. LlamaOfLag

The way everyone worded it sounded like for every 1 cert you get an extra 3 just saying 400% passive cert gain is pretty confusing and even then apparently it's a flat thing now rather than support levels if so why does it say I'm only getting 24 login certs and supposedly increased resources but +50% on 50 = 75 im getting 62/min now was getting 70 before why does it fluctuate?
  4. BrbImAFK

In the old days, non-members got 12 certs / day (assuming they logged in). Members started their boost at +100%, receiving 24 certs per day. Over 6 months, that increase would go from +100% to +300%, or from 24 certs to 48 certs.

These days, non-members get nothing and all members get 48 certs. They've just never gotten around to updating stuff.
  5. LlamaOfLag

Yeah I see that and aside from supporting the game I see no reason in membership now back to grinding out certs then.. Hopefully ps4 version actually gets fixed soon so the gameplay isn't so frustrating
  6. LlamaOfLag

Not to say the game isn't worth the money I just would preferred to buy battle cash instead so I could get another weapon
  7. DK22

Depends what you bought, unless you got 6 or 12 months, you'll have to wait for full benefit.