Praise for Hossin SOE :)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Verenz, Jun 28, 2014.

1. volth

For Infiltrators and light assault it's a good map. But for all other classes it's a big maze, with high walls surrounding bases, few entrances and zergs.
  2. Stopper

I realized that the luminosity effects during the whole day-night cycle are just awesome !

Last night, I spent a long time wandering in Nason's defiance just to see the luminosity and the color of trees and rocks change all over the course of the moon and sun. The recreation of the end of night and then of the dawn, with the golden light and the rising fog, is amazing.
  3. MasterCheef

Hossin is a GREAT addition. I dont know where it ranks among the other continents yet, but it fits well.
  4. Verenz

But I was stuck on indar. I was stuck on indar because so many people are either:
    1. Scared of not knowing the map.
    2. Don't want to have to learn new bases.
    3. Enjoy using tanks to farm infantry at badly designed bases.
    4. Just picking it because it already has the most people on.

Sure some people will genuinely have indar as their favorite map for some other reason (just as I'm sure some people love Esamir the most) and they will get to play on it whenever it is available, but if the community would rather populate Hossin than indar resulting in indar being ghost capped then picture me laughing out loud because that is exactly the "choice" which you claim that I had to play on Esamir/Amerish previously.
  5. Zakuak

Agreed and well said OP!

I love Hossin! Gimme more continents please =)
  6. ViXeN

I have become a permanent resident of Hossin. :eek:
    • Up x 1
  7. r4zor

Same here, the more I play Hossin the more I love it.
    The base design is a HUGE step forward. I get less frustrated playing on Hossin than I do on Indar and thats mostly because of tanks being able to spam almost ALL spawns on Indar....

Btw whats with the random floating objects? I get them on both Hossin and Amerish