Post Your Most Epic LA Moment

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by RayDrazon, Jan 16, 2013.

1. RayDrazon

The title says it. What's your most epic moment in the game as a Light Assault trooper?

Mine was hotdropping in and going on a 28 kill streak in the Crown. Started off by blowing up a Sunderer with 3 C4, then clearing the Room A control point of 6 people in one clip with my Nova shotgun :D Slowed down after that and went on a killing spree of oblivious engineers repairing turrets. Ended in a quick and glorious death by stepping on a mine -_- Needless to say, I raged; no wonder people hate mines so much...

Oh and that was my first death upon logging on so I received a 28-1 K/D ratio when I pressed tab :)

Please post and comment below. Thanks.
  2. Shadowreaves

i was flying a scythe with LA. Ran out of ammo after 2 kills. So this enemy ESF is shooting at me and thers a lib right below it. Afterburners raging, i ram my scythe into the esf, exiting just before impact. Then i drift down to the Lib bout 20 metres below me, place c4 on it and jump off. And I detonate the lib in mid air and safely land using my jets to slow the fall. :D......i am so stunned at how epic i was i just stand there thinking about it nd some random dude comes and shoots me ~_~'