Post your "Hitching" Videos

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RadarX, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Foxirus

I would love to post a video too, But the 64bit clients record feature has been broken for what.. almost a year now?
  2. Dreamspell

Still hitching.
  3. Ransurian

I'm still hitching almost as bad as before the 10/6 hotfix.
  4. Popper100

Here's a pretty bad one. Post 10/6 patch, switched continent from Hossin to Esamir. Playtime around 1 hour. Of special note is that I never had hitching before the pumpkin patch.

(In)action starts at around 3:45

5. tundranvaltias

Still hitching like crazy.. i was fine for a while when I was running around in the wilderness alone but the moment I went into a base or closer to the action it started hitching like mad.. so yeah..
  6. DeadlyPeanutt

GOOD NEWS
    don't know what you guys did, but i went from 0-15fps to 50 overnight.
    very low graphic settings, new dell xps with 12 gigs ram and nvidia card

the game runs better that a month ago.

please don't screw it up again :p
  7. MasterDk78

Gaming rig:

8gb ram
    2 x ssd drives
    2 x 660 gtx 2gb evga overclocked from manufacturer
    core i7

before i was running the game with the 2nd graphics adadpter as only rendering physx/particles
    This morning i tried to enable SLI, coz it rox and should improve performence, not that i had any problems, and running the game in high settings.

Tho running the game in SLI as soon as i got out of the warp gate, i got these freeze of a half a second and came back every 5-10 min.

If you guys are running it on sli mode, disable it, and set your 2nd adapter to work on other stuff.
    hope this helps for some, or at least SOE
  8. Whatupwidat

My hitchings gotten worse since the update :(