Post Update - Sunderer Spawn Problem

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NoTwitch, Sep 7, 2015.

1. NoTwitch

I've noticed a new problem with spawning on sunderers. I'll deploy my own sunderer, then attempt to redeploy to it, but it's not a spawn option. I'm within 600 meters of my own sunderer, and I can see it on the map, but it's not a spawn point. WFH? What a waste of nanites.

Anyone else notice this issue after the patch?
  2. Abganon

I just noticed this today.. I also am unable to move my sunderer after i deploy it, It becomes stuck in deployed mode.
    • Up x 2
  3. ArtyGun

I had this problem many times yesterday and last night. Deploy the sundy and it stays in "deploying" or undeploy the sundy and it stays in "mobilizing". A few times the deployed sundy avatar was still displayed when I was driving my sundy. This Sunderer Deployment glitch is very frustrating!
    • Up x 1
  4. MyPS2

I have had all these occur and for the max as well. Deployed max anchor mode then i could not undeploy, sitting duck waiting to get killed. Been killed at my Sundy and could not spawn at it, (until the next time I died). Deployed Sundy tried to undeploy to move and could not. been stuck in both deploying and mobilizing. was able to get in an abandoned sundy that was stuck, It was blinking depoying or mobilizing one. but was able to undeploy and drive it.
    • Up x 1
  5. maximusbigamus

Same problems here too.. Thought it was at my end but typical it's planetside dodgey updates again....
    • Up x 1
  6. JR#^

Same for Prowlers. Real fun rolling the dice when I hit deploy if I'll be able to undeploy or not.
    • Up x 1
  7. ArtyGun

I also have had the same issue with Prowlers as of yesterday. Very frustrating to spend 450 resource points to have your vehicle stay in "deploying or mobilizing" and nothing happening.
    I hoped today's hotfix would address this issue. It is not mentioned in the hotfix update notes.
  8. DirArtillerySupport

I've been watching various 50 meg patches get applied and so far the problem persists. Don't really feel much like playing when I can't evade because I'm caught like a fly in amber. There was even a point when my new bus couldn't drive past the position I had left my old bus completely blocking the way.