Post patch Vehicle control seems changed

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Call-Me-Kenneth, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Call-Me-Kenneth

well it seems something got borked on this last patch after the weekend, (the one with no patch notes), i m a pretty regular vehicle driver with over 200hs in both vanguards and lightnings and something was definitely changed.

vehicle control feels incredibly floaty, more often than not i end up doing a full 180 on my vanguard, something that pre patch took finding a slope to gain speed now can easily be done on flat terrain without even trying to do it, running over all the infantry around me, it feels like im driving a magrider.

i checked input lag and all those settings to see if they got unchecked after patch, but there's no problem on that end.

i know patches with no patchnotes are made by other teams that don't do game balance, they mainly do security and anti cheat features, but please if we will now use this HORRIBLE hardware input method, can we have the balance people look over it? driving a vanguard was already like driving a brick, not the brick is floating making the whole driving experience a nightmare.
  2. Foxirus

Imagine driving a floating brick that instantly kills any friendly force that even slightly touches it. In the mean time enemy forces could have a damn picnic on the thing and not take a single point of damage. You now know what it is like to drive a magrider!