Post patch constant crashes

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kgbist, May 22, 2015.

1. Kgbist

Right after the recent 800mb update I'm constantly crashing.

Looks like GPU is choking in certain areas. If I fly over a biolab fight certain crash.

Usually on 120+fps rarely less. over-clocked i7-4770 unparked, gtx780 etc etc

Crashed about 6 times in the last hour.

Just purchased boost to start of the weekend. Standard. At least the random redeploy seems to be fixes. That was infuriating.
    • Up x 2
  2. Thunde333

Yea, I got the same crashes after the last patch and the hot-fix patch today :(. Played 10 minutes today and then I should exit my mosquito and crash. If you cant get ps2 to work with gpu bound pls revert the change DBG. Its a great change and I got alot of fps, but if ps2 going to crash each 10-30 min I cant play the game anyway.
    • Up x 2
  3. Kgbist

Still crashing next day.
    Lowered settings to potato mode.
    Spawn tank, crash.
    Spawn lib, crash.
    Fly passed bio, crash.
    #atleastredeployworks redeploys me to my desktop.
    • Up x 2
  4. maxkeiser

I'm still getting random crashes.

Have never had crash problems before. Something in the latest patch has gone wrong somewhere and is causing crashes. NOTHING has changed on my system.
    • Up x 1
  5. maximusbigamus

I have the same issues here...and it's much worse...unplayable to be honest...I haven't played for over a week now. It's a shame that this game has become worse for bugs rather than a good fix!.. Maybe daybreak/Sony online has released the buggy game way way too early !! Something has gone wrong in the patch somewhere?

Redeploying and switching classes is the main concern, its a long and slow wait sometimes leading to ctrl alt del to quit the game. Also, when in a vehicle, i.e; Sunderer, I can see holes/gashes in the map as I drive around. I know that at that point, that if I jump out of the vehicle I won't be able to move forwards or backwards. I've tried reinstalling everything that comes with Planetside 2, three or four times, and the same **** happens. I give up and am gonna start cooking dinner for my partner every night from now on instead of wasting my time on a game with so many problems. At least she'll be happy.
  6. Tailzor

I haven't been able to play all weekend due to crashes every 20 minutes. DBG claims they fixed it in the most recent hotfix, but I strongly disagree.
  7. maxkeiser

Yep, nothing is fixed so far as the regular crashes go. I had no problem prior to the patch and post patch I crash every 20-30 mins.