[BUG] Possible bug, Charge fails to work when getting shot at by certain weapons

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Xasapis, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Xasapis

I said possible bug, because I don't know if it is an actual bug. It is not something that consistently happens, but happens enough to be noticeable.

When getting shot while having Charge activated, while you see the animation of speed running, the MAX moves like it is in slow motion or as if it is concussed. The most recent incident is when getting hit by Banshee and the MAX just refused to rush to safety.

I wonder if this has to do with the lack of forward motion during the time I activate Charge. In other words, if I'm moving forward, even slightly, Charge activates normally. If however I'm not moving forward and I'm either stationary or side-strafing, then Charge behaves erratically.

Anyone else experienced something similar?
  2. MAXArmar

Yep, happens to me quite regularly. Gets me killed almost always whenever it happens. It's as bad as if afterburners or the Vanguard shield would randomly not activate. Something I heard was that it had something to do with if you are shooting just before activating charge, the game registers the shot and turns charge off.

tldr; FIX IT ALREADY
  3. DrBash00

Yep it happens also a lot to me... and it sucks every time...
    And also my clanmates tell me it happens to all of them...