Population Balance Discussion Thread {Post your problems here}

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FA18, Apr 17, 2013.

1. FA18

It has come to my attention the amount of population imbalance threads popping up on the forums is really starting to rack up, the threads are running back several pages, Many just regurgitating facts we already know from a previous thread.

I'm not saying stop making new threads, but if you have and problem with population imbalance on the servers you play on please post them here.

Lets try to centralize this issue into one thread, it would be easier to see the entire overview of the situation if there was one centralized thread.

If you have a fairly long post with facts and drawn out facts, I suggest please posting a new thread. This thread is only for discussion of all previous over pop threads.
  2. gigastar

Biggest problem with faction population imbalance, obviously, is that on lower pop servers (Ceres) the faction with the lowest pop (VS) can only effectively fight on one continent, which is either Indar or where the latest alert is. Other continents are not an option due to being heavily outnumbered.
  3. WalrusJones

Then you get people abandoning alerts, and spreading over all three continents....

Making the faction totally screwed.