Poll: Best Stalker Faction?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Sevinos, Jul 27, 2015.

1. stalkish

Ok sure, i guess we can blame all the German people in WW2 and Hitler can be vindicated of his crimes yes? Since being tricked with clever social conformity and propaganda was entirely their fault yes.
  2. stalkish

The funny part is i would use the commi over any and all pistols given a choice in a 1v1 pistol fight.
    NS > ES, no suprise there.
  3. Iridar51

Let me rephrase then. Shouldn't you hate human nature that makes it possible?
  4. Liewec123

i'm strangely addicted to Mag-Scatter stalking, even though i think its a horrible weapon, those moments when you get the drop on someone and shotgun kill em are brilliant XD

i'd probably say TR are the best though, repeater is amazing already, but i also love Inquisitor

i will say though that the VS have the least obvious sounding activateable knife,
    its easy for your enemy to miss a quiet hum during a fight.
    so if you're wanting to play more with knives you might prefer them,
    TR also have the loudest activateable knife.
    • Up x 1
  5. Joexer

TR gets my vote. Best starter pistol.
  6. Leckermatz

The best Stalker faction is NC, if you want to be the most sneaky. High alpha damage pistols and suppressor allow you to make the least amount of sound possible. The less sound instances you make, the more difficult it is for the enemy to find you. NC is also very the best faction to finish off wounded enemies and engage enemies at range.
  7. ALTRego

8. RainbowDash9

holy crap people saying tr is good at something? the world is going to end lol. also everyone seems to forget the blackhand. that thing is jesus for a stalker cloak.
    • Up x 1
  9. Amouris

No one is forgetting the Blackhand. It's common pool so it's rather irrelevant in a discussion on faction strengths.
    • Up x 3
  10. RainbowDash9

but which faction uses it better? lol
  11. Iridar51

NC of course. Redneck cowboy hillbillies for the win.
    • Up x 1
  12. Sevinos

Since we mentioned it, is the Blackhand any good now? I tried it back when it had the sight bug and it felt like a Commi with a little more range and a lot more reloads.
  13. tornflags

NC, no contest here. Best secondaries for that sort of thing, especially Desperado & mag scatter. Both Rebel and Magshot have higher damage than Inquisitor and Emperor, and when you don't have a primary weapon it's all about the damage output.
  14. Plastikfrosch

TR

Repeater: the only ES sidearm that kills as fast as the NS revolvers and is able to be supressed
    Emperor: upgraded Beamer
    Inquisitor: highest dpm of all sidearms and because of that 30round magazine it does not hurt so much to miss some shots.

and the tr sound is the best. sounds like sharping a knife with a stone while vanu sound like trying to sharp a dead fish on that stone.
  15. RainbowDash9

its good depending on how youre playstyle is. for me its amazing because i can use it as a secondary sniper if i run out of ammo with my m77 during those long sniping killstreaks, or if im using a shotgun with LA. also honestly it really is just a commie with more range. a LOT more range. like ridiculous amounts lol. the reloads are ok to handle once you get used to them.
  16. Ghoest

The difference is negligible since you should be using common pool wepons and camo.

If you are a total cheapskate then VS is slightly better.
  17. Plastikfrosch

The NS weapons kill faster than ES pistols (only the repeater can kill as fast as the revolvers) BUT even the beamer has more damage per mag than the revolvers and has less recoil and for all infiltrators who like to play stealthy the ES weapons are a good option simply because you can put a silencor on them. Yes there is the crossbow (and i love him) but the ES pistols are good and i like them (even the beamer --> he needs love too).
  18. Titanshells

Have you ever thought maybe people actually used it and can see it's bad? Out of all the faction defualt sidearms, it's easily the worst.

The youtuber you are referring to, he actually tried to argue the needler were bad in Halo 2 because it wouldn't go through the jackals shields in the story. I don't think I need to explain why such a claim makes him look clueless.
  19. TechPriestess

Gotta go with TR, with the free 1500 certs from levels 1-15, you can get a silencer for your TX1 Repeater, The Ripper, and EMP grenades all with the free certs.

Then again, I play my Stalker as an up close assassin, so the Repeater is the best starter pistol for me. Ammo is a nonproblem as well, because hey just hack a terminal.

Granted, this is only for people who roll an alt specifically for stalking from the start I guess.