[Suggestion] Pls forgive goldenpuss

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DooDooBreff, Jan 12, 2016.

1. DooDooBreff

to whom it may concern

Please show lenience towards this young man. he really just loves the game so much. He is just a child who can not use his favorite toy, and doesnt have the years under his belt to express his frustration in a mature manner.

Hes just a child and does not know the weight of his actions, so again, please, guidance for the children!
    • Up x 5
  2. Poppington

Seriously, stop messing with him. Report his posts, move along. Easiest way to stop it is ignore it. He'll be banned soon enough.
  3. DooDooBreff

im serious though.

jk
    • Up x 2
  4. Alan Kalane

Made
    My
    Day
    • Up x 1
  5. Scr1nRusher

Hes spamming the forums.

Its becoming a Chaos Infestation, let me repeat that...... the Chaos Warp has a Chaos Infestation problem.
    • Up x 1
  6. Colonelveers12

• Up x 5
  7. Scr1nRusher

I have no mercy.
    • Up x 4
  8. AxiomInsanity87

He was talking about computers and all kinds of witchery.

Mentioned something about algorithms as well. Must be some kind of spell.

Burn him!
    • Up x 7
  9. WeRelic

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  10. Pelojian

who need to forgive when you have indifference?

who cares about some whiny kid that will be back in school at the end of the month and not have time to rage and spam on the forums.
    • Up x 3
  11. Goldmonk

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  12. Razzyman

I actually kind of enjoy it. There's no need to apologize for him, as you could tell from his first post he wasn't to be taken seriously. He's good for a laugh, he'll get banned soon enough, make another account and start being enjoyed by ForumSide again ;).

He's the equivalent of a good summer popcorn flick. Lots of explosions and all excitable, but really nothing underneath the surface. You just grab your bucket of popcorn suck down a soda and enjoy the mindless entertainment. One post even had a rant about mankind destroying the environment and how the earth would get rid of us in 20 or 30 years. That's gold right there, even Al Gore would be proud of that.
    • Up x 2
  13. OldMaster80

Who the hell cares? I reported him, then added to my ignore list: I won't ever see any of his threads nor replies.

As far as I am concerned he can spam all day long, all that ******** is now invisible for me.
  14. SpartanPsycho

He is the kind of demon from the chaos warp that graduated from hell.
    I heard he tried to get a brain transplant and then the brain rejected him.