Plot twist: Auxiliary shield + symbiote heal when hit = same protection compared to nanoweave.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Gustavo M, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Gustavo M

As far as my memory goes, NW allows a player to survive one extra bullet (when the chest is hit). Meaning anyone can (pretty much) get that same level of effectiveness (but this time against all sorts of damage) with aux. shield + symbiote... when under 500 health, at least. And its quite weird considering that symbiote -also- allows you to "heal yourself" by shooting your own balls with explosive bolts or any sort of explosive you prefer using. (Which expl.bolts counts as both explosive and bullet damage for whatever reason. So each tick = 100 heal per 4 seconds.) Which surely, its a dumb move because anyone who has more than two braincells wont pull his/her explo.bolts and start shooting itself, like "Sec, gotta heal myself." Still an interesting take nonetheless.

And before you ask -- yes, I voluntarily came up with this thought that I "quite pulled out of my ***". There's still some facts listed regardless, despise of one of em not being that smart.

tl;dr: Combo above gives the same protection compared to nanoweave considering all the bs above while under 500 health.