Please tell me one OP thing that Vanu has

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ShumaKun, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Xasapis

Sigh ... fine. Striker is trash and lancer is godly. Now lets see how many use this trash weapon and how many use the godly one.

Hmmm ... why noone uses the lancer I wonder ... I guess Vanu are too noble and we don't want our opponents to feel bad when we use our op weapons.
  2. Rudette

Striker and Lancer are both pretty good.
  3. GhostAvatar

They got OP spandex.
    • Up x 2
  4. Hessian

I didn't say that. In my opinion all the striker and lancer are mediocre compared to the basic dumbfire rocket launchers.
  5. Zorro

Our skill is overpowered (though mine is far from it).
  6. {joer

Heartbeat but I'm not recerting. Got a br 20 vs alt and a 50 TR.
  7. Shockwave44

You didn't give a reason.
  8. Shockwave44

... the striker is still better than the lancer. Good thing we have the VR room.
  9. PartNinja

People who say no bullet drop is a bonus have never played VS. It only applies to semi-auto snipers, and slug shotguns. No one uses semi-auto snipers, and slug shotties are VERY situational. Our bolt actions are just like yours. All other guns lose too much damage at farther ranges, and are used within their optimal ranges anyway.

Low recoil? When I play my TR character recoil feels the same. At least, there is no notable difference that isn't automatically compensated for by skill (without thinking).
  10. ShumaKun

I want to show you that, because we now don't have real advantage, we suffer from lack of population and all this patches make this worse. Just look at VS smg's we got similiar to NC, but NC smg's are better a little, you can tell me it's because lack of bullet drop, but there is no advantage from it in the first place. Now it's with new launchers. There are some small things like ninja patch that reduced bullet velocity from nova shotgun. I like scythe, but because mosquito is better by small margin there are many more TR pilots flying. My point is that we need something OP to have more population or SOE need to make perfect balance between factions, but since they are pretty bad at balancing they need to give us some stupid OP toy
  11. Phyr

The Lancer has damage falloff. VS have a smoother recoil pattern, but the same COF as everyone else (which is what matters in accuracy).
  12. Goodkat

And the prowler stomps the Mag on speed and DPS. In exchange, we can slowly float side to side, but must turn the entire tank to turn the main gun (which often throws off gunners aim).
  13. axiom537

Any time you put a Vanu weapon into my hands it becomes OP...
  14. PaperPlanes

I thought he sounded more like Ed Asner, who I know originally as Lou Grant from the Mary Tyler Moore Show, and most people who didn't watch Nick At Night as a kid know as Ed Wuncler from The Boondocks.
  15. Caydn

you still have female vanu butts with hypnotize power
  16. h00n

Your incessant whining.

That's overpowered.
  17. ShumaKun

I know that, but I don't want talk much about it. I'm afraid of "fat" patch coming...
  18. kungflu

Our Lancer is OP
  19. Papio

If you don't like playing vanu, why play them ?
  20. TheHalo1Pistol

I lol'd. Stop stealing my job.