Please let us use Cortium intelligently.

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Smoo, May 4, 2018.

1. Smoo

This is bad. Too many situations where random people or malicious actors can waste resources, with no way to prevent unwanted use.

Now, someone *can* go up to my fully-fueled silo, pull random stuff, then pull something else, until 40,000 nanites have been wasted? If they want to fill their own ANT and pop up deployables, that generally works fine. But the current system does not refund unbuilt deployables, so wasting Cortium is a REAL possibility.

And if people want to waste their own Cortium, that's not great, but it's acceptable. I don't want them wasting mine, though.

Additionally, someone on another faction who doesn't want to fight fair, can switch over, zip out to a base, and waste 80% of the stockpile? What can prevent this? You expect us to somehow know who just emptied the silo down to 20%?

Please tell me that random people can't chain-pull vehicles and empty the silo.

I don't begrudge people the use of a construction base, but it has been made clear to me that I cannot trust random people on the internet to coordinate with each other. And there's no possible way they can anticipate what my plan is for a base, even if they only want to help
  2. Coliax

Also the passive cortium drain is crazy as f.. You really have to overthink this Drew