Please let me rebind the quick-redeploy

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kulantan, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Kulantan

Ok, I really like this patch and I'm sure there was a good reason to move the quick re-deploy from "space" it was on the PTS when I was testing to "return" on live, but I'd like to be able to change it back. For me I have to take my hand off the mouse to hit return which means that I'm more vulnerable when quick-spawning on a sundy. Hopefully it would be a simple change to add this to the rebinding menu.

P.S. If its already on the rebinding menu I couldn't find it.
    • Up x 1
  2. Noktaj

Lol. I was thinking the same.
    No PC FPS player would bind anything to ENTER.
    Must be mainly a PS4 developer that designed it :p

Innocent console trolling aside, I'd like it to be in a more decent postion then "ENTER". "SPACEBAR" would be great.
  3. Aegie

I have not checked but you used to be able to bind redeploy to whatever you wanted in the keybindings section of the settings menu. I cannot imagine they would take that out. I believe it was in a general section since it was a global action that would take effect regardless of whether you were infantry or in a vehicle.
  4. Kulantan

Not redeploy, I mean the new quick "spawn at the nearest point with your current loadout faster than normal" spawn.
    • Up x 1
  5. Tommyp2006

Yes please, I liked it better as spacebar. Sounds lazy, but I don't want to have to shift hand positions to quick respawn.
  6. Kulantan

Its not lazy. Its a reasonably serious inconvenience when spawning to defend a sundy that is under attack.
  7. dsty

this new hit esc or enter to respawn is utter garbage fix that **** to how it was this new one annoying to say the least and the new resorces for Mines c4 grenades is garbage.