Please fix the afk desktop freezing.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by MurderBunneh, Feb 23, 2014.

1. MurderBunneh

It is older then old time to fix it. I go afk I come back and I am D/C. That is fine. HOWEVER it is not fine that this causes my desktop to freeze and I have to reboot/sign out to fix it.

Seriously it would be ok to just log me out. You don't have to lock up my desktop like I am being punished.
  2. BlackDove

Alt tab when you go afk. You probably dont have enough RAM or the power virus menus are overheating your GPU when you stay afk too long.
  3. MurderBunneh

16gb ram and windows 8.1 pro so thats not it. It doesn't matter if I alt+tab either it does the same thing.
  4. FourTwoFour

This has absolutely nothing to do with your system. I'm using Windows 8.1 with 16 GB ram myself and every time 15 minutes of AFK pass, my screen freezes and I can't close the game from task manager. I have to sign out of the PC or restart it.
  5. CirrusAv

I have the same problem. I can play for hours without problem, but if I stop playing for some time, either leaving the game on the screen or alt+tab to windows, when I come back the game has crashed. I can normally open the task manager with Ctrl + Alt + Del and kill the task.

But I think it would be a more elegant solution a little box saying "You have been disconnected for being AFK" and be send back to login screen, than freezing the game.