Please finished Aurora, Siegebreaker, Paladin and change Gatekeeper ready for next patch!

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by TheRunDown, Jan 10, 2020.

1. TheRunDown

Hey there!

I'm mainly posting this because I believe TR needs a long range secondary weapon on power with NC and VS.
    In fact I would go as far to say, due to the lack of hard hitting long range secondary guns, VS and NC find it easier to attack TR in vehicles in many situations which leads to TR being the preferred empire to attack.

The problem here is the Gatekeeper and Siegebreaker are very similar and I think one or the other needs it's characterises to be a reliable long range weapon than TR having two close to mid rocket barrages weapons..
  2. SassySaddles

NC has no long range secondary, enforcer is joke, NS halberd is just better, TR lockdown is cancer at long range
  3. optimus

Though I may disagree with your opinion on the uselessness of TR top guns at range, I whole heatedly agree that they need to finish the new MBT weapons if for no other reason than so I can pay them by buying them with station cash. Hurry it up Rogue Planet TAKE MY MONEY! I need some new vehicle weapons for the love of god!