Please add.....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Darkwulf, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Darkwulf

Please add PS1 style animations for getting in and out of vehicles. I have no idea why I loved this feature so much, but every single time I get in or out of a vehicle it reminds of how awesome it was.

ALSO - When someone is sitting inside an aircraft I would like to be able to see them in the cockpit. Kinda stupid seeing drones flying around. I know its the future, but come on man.

For those who don't know what it is, This video shows a bit of it at 1:18 - 1:40. (not my video, just the first thing I found)

• Up x 1
  2. starlinvf

Its part of the Battlefield treatment, to make the game more familiar to a wider audience. A key difference between PS1 and PS2 is the pacing. Per seat animations made vehicles confusing to most people, which to an extent, I agree with. In a pinch, trying to find that sweet spot is a pain.

However, general animations for mounting based on direction would be interesting without over complicating the mounting process. But the question is how do you handle the AMS now that the passenger doors house the AMS terminal?

PS: The Harasser = General Lee

3. FateJH

Dyslexi had an intial review of an earlier ARMAIII build griping about this sort of thing and demonstrated the problem by trying to get into a certain heli seat. At least in Planetside 1, stopped vehicles your faction owned holographed an image of the "get in" position for available seats on the ground. The "sweet spot" was obvious.
    [IMG]
  4. ajma

PS2 vehicles have a portable nanite teleportation device, didn't you know?