Playing the lowest pop faction at login?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Leer, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Leer

Anyone else check the population percentages at login and choose the lowest pop faction to play during that session?

I don't always but when I do I seem to find better better fights, granted normally on the defending side. From my experience it is often VS or NC with low pop at the times I login on Connery and TR always seem to be in the middle. Lots of grief from faction zealots that turns in a surprising welcome when I follow orders. Almost like people don't think we play this game to have fun and just want to cert farm.

Anyone have other ideas that as a player might help the weaker faction and challenge the stronger? "Nerf all the things" and "fix the game" are out of our control? Anyone figure out a good way of finding noobs and pulling them into a squad?
  2. MotionBlured

I do. Couple months ago that meant I played TR most of the time. Lately I've been able to play VS without feeling guilty. I don't have a choice with NC though, since it's a different server.
  3. BlueSkies

If there is a significant difference in pops (say 36/30/34) I will play the low pop faction. If not, I choose what I feel like playing.