[Suggestion] Players need more power I think

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Sep 2, 2023.

1. AntDX316

Players need more power I think as in there should be more things players can do, not just benefits for being a Leader or Outfit permissions.

People should have more incentives to playing certain things. Players should get the feel and recognition what they do works and get the rewards they deserve somehow. I'm not sure how though to keep it balanced. Things should feel more in-reach than out of. I think the cost of unlocking weapons with certs should be 50% cheaper.

There just has to be more stuff to do. Maybe if people play a certain class they can get quick benefits that you can't get other than playing a class a certain way. It should all be temporary though and not too OP.

An example would be:
    If you revive/heal enough people you get access to another medical perk such as a medical drone.
    If you stay on your mana turret long enough you get a perk such as other bullets to choose from.
    If you stay sniping in a certain area for a bit you get a perk such as a satellite scan.
    If you stay cohesive enough for a certain period of time your squad gets special perks to choose from. etc.
    like how Call of Duty does it.

Without an incentive for people to do the same things, switching from class to class makes it lack something.
    As with any update, if it makes the servers lag a lot then it's better not to do it.

Maybe utilizing the A7 for that would be good but how A7 is generated should change too.