Player Statistics?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hot Pockets, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Hot Pockets

Hi all-
    Just checking in with a few questions about stats.
    For those of you that don't know, your player stats: time played, kills, certs earned, etc, can be viewed by visiting the players section of the planetside 2 website (https://players.planetside2.com).
    Personally, I just had a few questions regarding kills- specifically relating to AI MANA turret and my vehicles.
    I enjoy occasionally checking out my stats, and as I was perusing my individual weapon statistics one day, I noticed an odd thing: My mana turret (I only have the anti-infantry version), did not display any kills.
    Now, I don't play a huge amount of engineer, but I've certainly mopped up more than a couple of enemies with it.
    My other issue is with my harasser, my primary vehicle. As I'm playing on a rather slow computer, and not always with a gunner, my surest bet to secure kills using my harasser is roadkilling. Last night when playing, I drove it straight into the middle of a sizable group of enemies (25+) and wracked up around 10 kills.
    My only problem is that these kills are for whatever reason not appearing in my stats. I would guess there are also different weapons that additionally are not showing kills, I just don't play them enough to take any notice.
    Sorry for a bit of a long-winded thread. Any advice or knowledge you guys have to share with me on the subject would be much appreciated.
    Thank you for your time.
  2. Shadowyc

It's a bug, I believe.