[Suggestion] Platoon and Squad Colors

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cairanmac1, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Cairanmac1

I'm one of those people who played battlefield before I joined the PS2 community, and I became very accustomed to seeing blue = friendly, orange = enemy, green = squad. While I can emulate that in PS2 it requires me to change my squad colors if I join Alpha squad, then Charlie, then Delta.

Could the devs move the squad color selection to the settings menu alongside the other color choices as well as give us the option to select 'platoon color' and 'current squad color'. That way people who have the squads appear in separate colors can have that, but those who use only 2 colors for squad and platoon can choose that.
  2. Wafflepancake

Not sure why you would want to make each squad colour the same.
    I run with red = shoot blue = friendly.
    So TR show up as blue and NC and VS are red. But having each squad their own colour allows me to tell which squad member is where. And call em out just the same.
    seeing four green 2's would be confusing. Let alone adding more options to the already cluttered "settings" screen.
    Otherwise you can set squad colours individually no matter what squad you're in anyhow.

[IMG]