PlanetSide 2: One Crazy and Explosive Battle #2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bobaflay, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Bobaflay

2. Bobaflay

no feedback?
  3. sodopro

There's nothing special about this. No commentary even.

Give us something interesting.
  4. Bobaflay

what do you think i should do?
  5. sodopro

Talk? Do some editing?
  6. SquattingPig

Good content is something people can't replicate, gameplay with interesting commentary, or a combination of the two. This is good content: https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...hreads-its-time-for-some-killing-video.160555 Not only does he go on a sick killstreak, there's funny editing. This is good content: https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...ing-for-the-head-youre-doing-it-wrong.160507/ This is uncut gameplay like your video, except he shows incredible shooting ability very, very few of us can replicate.

Your content is something we could easily replicate ourselves by going to any big battle on any server, running around, inviting people to a squad, spraying wildly, and standing completely still while reviving/healing people. So instead of watching your video, an alternative would be us starting the game ourselves, logging on to an NC characters, instant actioning and doing the exact same things you did. There are already plenty of uncut gameplay videos of big battles with players doing more interesting things.
    • Up x 2
  7. Bobaflay

ok
  8. Bobaflay

I wish i could have free cam mode
  9. Solo59486

Your not going to get it until you start producing good, quality content. All your doing is recording random battles with you just running around doing nothing. How do you think those people got free cam in the first place? By creating content that was entertaining. I'm not trying to be mean but from what I've seen your being lazy about your videos. Good youtubers spend hours on just 1 video to make it as perfect as they can, and your just spending maybe a few minutes with minor-no editing and expect people will like it. Try to record something that is cool not this....
    • Up x 1
  10. Bobaflay

im trying to
  11. Solo59486

Well try harder ;)
  12. Crackulous

Hey, I enjoy his content. It's different from all those MLG ones, eh?
    • Up x 1
  13. Bobaflay

is that sarcasm?
    • Up x 1
  14. libbmaster

I watched a bit. Here's the deal:

It's not bad... but it's not good ether.

When people go looking for videos, they are looking for something special, out of the ordinary. People want to see a massive kill streak, epic outfit ops, or comedy.

What you had there was average PS2 game play. There's nothing inherently wrong with that, it just that if people want that specifically, they load up PS2 and get some.
  15. John_Aitc

Very good game play video, but as others have said, it lacked any commentary. I think MattiAce is one of the best at playing and talking about the game. He would be worth seeking out, I think.
  16. Bobaflay

how
  17. BloodMonarch

A quick check of the stats shows the guy is new, and whilst we have seen all this before... he hasn't. In my early days I made videos of some of the big battles I was in, and I thought they were great, and really impressive, and they 'were!!, because huge battles ARE damn impressive! We have simply got used to them now!

Good vid ...but if you want to impress people who are used to playing PS2 and the huge battles we see all the time, you need more than just a straight video of a battle...as others have suggested.

Hope you enjoy your time in PS2 and don't let dying over and over and over again put you off....we've all been through it!
  18. Bobaflay

ok