Planetside 2 devs why u no love us ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Brendan, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Brendan

Omg!!

When i heard about a road map in this forum, i was sure i would see plenty of change for the useless only good for killing infiltrator class.

But no!! no no no WTF No what do i see in my amazed eye? i see a proposal to tweak the class that can infiltrate, blow sunderer, blind oponent, Aka The LA aka the Lovechild with airborne .

They are able to do so much thing that they even ******* complain that they don't know what is their role in a squad. MAN!

WTH seriously it's time to explain yourself SOE, why the **** do we have to cry to just do what we are suppose to do? You think you don't have enough whining about vanu sexy *** already.? You want more hate? You are emo? you love to be hated by all the world? Come one you're not even able to copy paste TF2. You all failed to copy a game, but how is that possible? how?

i never felt so disrespected even when i went to highschool in my pyjama§

And no i don't wanna snipe i wanna infiltrate! Is there a probleme with that ? Come on my best stealth tool is my girafe camo and the night. but that irelevant because NC are blind anyway. I could eat and dance in the middle of them, they wouldn't shoot me.
    Even all the cool kick *** video of infiltrator are taken at night when nobody can see a 5hit or vs NC

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/the-infiltration-carnage-series.79175/

The blindness of scrubness of NC should never make my class underpowered because some guys farming nc make us look good .

I don't care what you say it's cow****. Just let me play the class i want godamnit, i dont wanna play LA they look like moron with their helmet with specs.
    • Up x 2
  2. Hadrekson

Just because it is not there now

Does not mean it will never be there.
  3. Brendan

Just because there are players now

Does not mean they will always be there

And i don't want to wait one year to play my class, that bull ****
  4. Kayos

I think Infil changes are in the 7th month :)
  5. TheUprising

Because you can 1 shot people from 300 m away.
  6. Azren

What ever happened to stalker cloak? You know, the one where you can stay hidden, but can only carry a pistol?
  7. Brendan

they never released it
  8. Brendan

bump for profanity !!
  9. Brendan

Still no reply! i warm you SOE!!! i will hold my breast till i get an answer!
  10. Burdman

o_O
    • Up x 2
  11. OSUSentinel

What suggestions do you have to add to the class?