[Suggestion] Planetside 2 Data Pad

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Compass, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Compass

I have no idea if this is being implemented or not...

but...

I have in my possession, this futuristic data pad, manufactured by a company similar to Nanite Systems... called... Apple. Yes, the fruit, I know. Silly.

That being said, it would be very cool if I could access, say, the map and its commands from this futuristic data pad, which I shall now call an iPad. Perhaps it should also be available to other services as well, which I shall call Android.

Perhaps make anyone be able to use the map with one of these data pads, either using Certs or Station Cash as an unlock, or perhaps some other form of futuristic currency known as money from the app store. Link the map to our station accounts so we can only obtain intel based upon our character's location.

Perhaps enhance its capabilities even further for the Squad Leader to be able to access localized tactical command and coordination maps and chat, also using certs or Station Cash, and be able to track and coordinate platoon-level movements and free-drawing capabilities as well.

This data pad would work perfectly sitting next to my futuristic device console, known as my MONITOR.
  2. Shifty616

No reason to sound like an a-hole. There's an app currently being worked on. Use this futuristic search algorithm...called...Google, and you would know about it.
  3. Compass

I was not trying to sound like an a-hole. I was trying to be tongue-in-cheek funny. I'm sorry your glans humurus makes me sound like an a-hole.