Planetside 2 Competitive Community

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by kidRiot, Sep 14, 2013.

1. kidRiot

With the help of a friend we formed www.planetside.cc

It's the home of the competitive community in Planetside 2. If you're interested in MLG or Community Clash, scrimmages or any other community events this is the place to be. All the top outfits in the game are registered on there with over 150+ people registered so far. We're trying to turn this into the TeamLiquid of Planetside 2 with active blogs, groups, postings, media and general discussion.

Any and all people are invited to participate as this isn't exclusive to MLG outfits or competitive players.

I invite you to join us. If you have any questions, doubts, concerns, feedback you can post here or post on the boards!
    • Up x 7
  2. Selentic

Who will be our Idra???
    • Up x 1
  3. Bill Hicks

competitive? is everyone running boosts?
  4. Ender

Aimbots, Wallhacks, and my personal favorite DA.exe
    • Up x 5
  5. Iridar51

BCP. He even left the scene, like Idra.
    • Up x 1
  6. ViXeN

Nice but you should have more than just a forum and you should add a logo instead of just the vbulletin.
  7. ViXeN

Personally I use VixyBot which allows me to instantly kill all infantry on my screen and taunt them mercilessly. :D
  8. Ender

We need to talk! haha
  9. VanuBangura

Is this even popular, final boss is looking to tighten up our roster
  10. ViXeN

The first rule for vixybot is that you never talk about vixybot. Oh wait, I think I already broke that rule. Damn it! :eek:

Hey hey, there is only one "final boss" on VS and that is the Vanu Queen. ;)
  11. kidRiot

That's not up to me! I'm sure someone will crop up to be a mechanical but ultimately disappointing beast.
  12. kidRiot

It's getting there. Over 150 registered users and counting. Post counts are low but that's to be expected with so little to talk about. All the major outfits are represented however, I would like it if post counts were higher. Can't force people to post tho!
  13. Zeekez

My only complaint is that on the main forum index I always get a script error [using firefox] which causes me to have to sit and wait a few seconds before I can click anything. Doesn't happen on the different categories, just on the main forum list
  14. ItsJustDash

Are you going to be our rivaL Xfactor and we your loyal minions?
  15. kidRiot

Hope not, minions frighten me.
  16. Pella

This was built in One night. And being worked on by one person. The community is there and active, And the majority of the best outfits/players are all registered.

Its growing, Things like logo's will happen in time.But for now the focus is to get competitive outfits, Players on there and build a community.

Also to boot, its seems like [INI] Are the only EU guys there.
  17. Kaale

[RMIS] are also registered and we have organised our 1st Scrim, we'll set something up with you guys soon.
  18. Pella

Thats great news.
  19. kidRiot

Post feedback in the appropriate section and it'll get looked at.
  20. Ness_54_FR

I still don't know why this post is not bumped