Planetside 2 at it's finest, then the game crashes!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Drakortha, May 31, 2014.

1. Drakortha

gg NC Briggs, although I don't know who won in the end, but gg.

So much is going on in this battle that I had to watch it a few times over to notice every detail, like the lineup of MAX's raining hell down on us, reavers and mossies speeding past overhead, and all the sniper rounds and missiles that just barely pass by my head! Also watch while the NC ground forces retreat once their armor division falls apart! Rebel scum, always running and never finishing what they start!

2. ronjahn

Nice video looks like a good fight.

One comment I would like to make is that this video is a perfect example of why I hate anything but the 1x scope. The shots just don't seem to line up or go where you would expect them to go. I feel like you would have had 2-3 more kills in that first life if you had a 1x scope attached.
  3. Drakortha

It was a great night. We ended up being sandwiched by both VS and NC at the stronghold and held off both for a solid 30 minutes or so. Heaps of pushing back and forward until finally we lost the hexes around us and NC took over, but not without a fight.