PlanetSide 2: Almost all the Terran Republic at The Crown

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bobaflay, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Bobaflay

PlanetSide 2: Almost all the Terran Republic at The Crown
  2. p1nkbr0

all i can see are those beautiful graphics. I haven't even watched the clip yet. (Darned slow gpu)
  3. Bobaflay

ok
  4. Bobaflay

watch in HD by the way or its bad
  5. Tommyp2006

6. Bobaflay

ok...
  7. Tommyp2006

You haven't been here long enough to understand that pic. From the release of the game until the lattice system came out, TR lived at the crown, it was by far the biggest cert farm in the game. I can't count the number of times I saw the TR own nothing but the Crown and their warpgate, it was kind of a big joke of the old days of the game.
  8. Bobaflay

I came in August...
  9. Bobaflay

I started playing NC today anyways. (Im starting to like them)
  10. Regpuppy

That's his point by you haven't been here long enough. Indar's lattice, and overall map revamp, came in long before you started playing the game. Both of these changed the way the crown works.

Before, scenes like this were the norm and Platoon leads on all three sides would actually avoid capping the crown on purpose. Because it acted as a dark void that ate our pubbies (us NC call them blues).The saying was "hold the crown, lose the map" mostly because of how good the farming was at the crown and how impossible it was to take once it hit a critical mass of defenders.

TR on some servers would seek it out above all else though. A lot more than the other two factions, for some reason.

[IMG]

As to your video, again. It seems kind of bland.
  11. Bobaflay

ok