Planet side 2 whats wrong with it so far *Updated*

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Raichu, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Raichu

Ok so planet side 2 has been out for a week now and the game has some very bad issues that need to be resolved

Number 1. No zombie mode. How they can release this game with out a zombie mode baffles me are they out of their mind?
    [IMG]

2. No kill streaks. when i camp i like to be rewarded for my skill. Thus this game has no kill streaks I have gotten 13 kills in a row no uav no air strike nothing all i get is a +10 xp bonus.

[IMG]
    3. NO QUICKSCOPES!!! Seriously SOE how am I surpposed to make a montage if i cant quickscope the guns take way to long to zoom in and reload.
    [IMG]

4. Copies halo. as any true gamer knows halo was the first FPS ever that had space and lasers in it it was the best game of its time and made xbox cool. Planetside 2 completely rips of halo cause there are lazers and purple and also space things.
    [IMG]

5. No Russians?How are you going to make a game without any ruussian terriost trying to destroy the USA are you an idiot or something everyone knows every great action game has Russians and also the united states saves the day cause america is the only country that matters

[IMG]

6. No dinosaurs SERIOUSLY????? how are you gonna make a game in space without any laser beam dinosours
    [IMG]

7. No celebrity promotion?
    As you know many games these days feature commercials with highly credited celebrities that chances are don't even play the game or acknowledge its exsits how are we surrposed to know to get a game if Iron Man is not promoting it

8. No turret sequeneces.
    Come on i cant be the only one who loves to be restricted to a back seat of a jeep as i mow down thousands of Nemesis on a pre determined path for 5 minutes
    [IMG]

9. Not linear enough!
    Im sorry how am i supposed to know what to do if the games doesn't tell me not everyone who plays video games are NASA scientists
    [IMG]

10. No scripted events
    Lol so your telling me in order for something cool to happen I actually have to trigger it? Lol what a stupid game.
    [IMG]

11. NO VAAS MONTENEGRO
    I dont care what godamn game this is if vaas does not appear in this game ima be pissed he is the most amazing game villian ever. SOE better call micheal mando up to voice act all the voices in this game

12. No justin bieber? we need more girls playing this game
    [IMG]

I believe if these mistakes are not fix planet side 2 will just become another game i wasted 60 bucks of my not my moms hard earned money on
    • Up x 4
  2. Milata

I commend your talent to make me laugh having to rely on my ability to read.
  3. SolLeks

Please kill me. I know this is a joke but still, Kill Me.
    • Up x 3
  4. Neodrauka

Now? :D

Can...Can I do it now!? :D
  5. santuckcasper

no offense, but that is stupid, im tired of the call of duty same old same old repetitive (pardon my languege) BULL ****, and Halo is fun but i want a game that HAS ITS OWN PERSONALITY not falls in the same hole that you want it to be!
  6. Neodrauka

Screw it...I'm doing it now.

[IMG]

:D
    • Up x 1
  7. Raichu

im just trying to help the game out
  8. santuckcasper

now i see that you are probably joking, and i hope you are, because if you are not then please stop now before someone actully agrees with you and you ruin the game before i fix this glitch and actully get to play the game!
  9. Raichu

No not joking
  10. Guyshep

There may be no Russians, but at least there are communists.
    • Up x 2
  11. Jackflash2

Basically summed up how I feel about the newer generation of gamers and 70% of the old ones. :) Thanks for the laugh.
    • Up x 1
  12. TheBloodEagle

I had to bump this because it was hilarious. Randomly found it while searching something else.
  13. Tuco

Meme from the '70's

[IMG]
  14. GamerOS

A summary about everything I dislike in modern shooters.
    If you're not laughing you haven't been playing video games.
    • Up x 1
  15. Raichu

Very true