Phaseshift VX-S Thoughts and Impressions

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by DrankTHEKoolaid, Mar 11, 2014.

1. DrankTHEKoolaid

Had a lot of fun using this weapon once I got a good feel for it.

• Up x 1
  2. Rigsta

Looks like your views of it are pretty similar to mine :) I preferred 6-7x but optics are always a matter of preference and play style.
  3. DrankTHEKoolaid

Honestly I would have preferred 4x to try and make the semi auto aspect work a little more. I pretty much defaulted to long range sniping with the gun though.
  4. Shellana

Yeah, I played with it in VR, and I really could not get to where I enjoyed the semi-auto aspect with a 6x scope and I have a parallax already for long range OHK sniping. If they made a 4x scope available, I would buy this thing in a heartbeat.
  5. Galeocerdo7

I like how it's more versatile than a Parallax or V10. If you don't hit the head, which happens alot at long range, you can fire a quick shot to finish them off. Also no bullet drop. :)
  6. Zagareth

The inability to kill anyone but infiltrators at 200+m is a deal breaker for me. My favoured range is 250+m and the Parallax is best suited for it. Once I have too much certs, I'll probably get it (so it can gather dust in the weapon locker), but I doubt I'll buy it for SC
  7. FaLI3N

It is exceptional silenced if you can sit in towers during attacks for example, you have no shortage of players who are sitting still or using mana turrets and at those ranges the velocity hardly matters anyway. I usually use traditional bolt-actions this way and not having to risk your life to sap ammo from an enemy's box is a huge boon.