[PES0]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Mastermind, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Mastermind

The VANU SOVEREIGNTY outfit [PES0] Round Table Royalty is looking for layed back members who enjoy solo and team play. We are the Mexican Drug Cartels OFFICIAL MLG Competitive 12v12 Waterson VS Outfit. This would explain why we are the best, because if we weren't the best, we would be executed.

Going to keep this short and sweet for now :

RESTRICTIONS:

- Have a mic
    -Have an Infantry K/D ABOVE a 1.5
    -Be compatible with our other members (No this isn't a dating website)

Our leaders are ME: Ev1L , BillSussman and Trentinna .

Upon applying our resident statistics expert, BillSussman will be going over your stats, your inf vs inf K/D, HSR and ACCURACY %'s etc etc.

After getting Bills approval you will then have to face Trentinna 1v1 with a shotgun.

Upon losing to Trentinna, as you certainly will, you will have your character defects tested by yours truly, Ev1L. That's me.

TL;DR We are looking for veteran level players who are interested in competitive game play to join our outfit. Beyond that, we are looking for any players who like to play as a team, but also are free to log on without the restriction of HAVING to join the squad and follow orders. A little solo play never hurt.

If you are interested in joining, reply here, PM me, or get a hold of one of us IG. We almost always regularly host public squads on waterson labeled [PES0]

After you have played with us for a bit and we have seen if you are compatible with us, only then will you earn the stamp of approval.

[IMG]

See you in-game guys

(Would just like to stress that you as a person means more to us than your stats, if we get along with you and you are new to the game but willing to learn we have no problem accepting you)
  2. Mastermind

3. Mastermind

Still need at least 7 - ish people interested in competitive team play.. other people are welcome to try to join also
  4. Mastermind

5. Mastermind

bump for new members, come play with us
  6. NoInstructions

7. NoInstructions

Come squad up with us sometime. We wouldn't mind coordinating with some other outfits as well for alerts.
  8. Mastermind

bump. still looking for fresh meat ;)
  9. Snake00223nc

what if I told you that having a outfit of 12 high lvl members isn't difficult, I could have a outfit of 24 members and be no.2 on the server!
  10. NoInstructions

What if I told you that the average BR 100 on Waterson has a 2.7 KD and yours is 1.3, congrats! The average BR 100 is twice as good as you, I hope you wouldn't add yourself to that roster because you would drag everyone down by not even being one of the top 24 players in your outfit.

But lets be serious, you would be all about the score/xp right? Hell maybe you could be number 2 in hours played or something.

I bet the best 24 members from EXPO would totally be #2 with a higher KD/Score than NUC, ZAPS, TIW which would assume you would outrank two of them.

To put it short for people like this guy who are bad at math, no you would not be number 2 on any leaderboard that tracks stats for this game.

So I would just continue babysitting the half of your outfit that has a less than 1 KD and make yourself feel special.
  11. Snake00223nc

With a 72 day game time my KD doesn't reflect my skill, usually every session I run a 4-5 kd, and score per hour doesnt mean sjit when I go afk consistently to go out and eat :)
  12. EzioDevil

You can never judge someone's gameplay by just looking at K/D. Its not difficult to farm to that, some people just enjoy driving than gunning or play in a squad as a support. And as far as score not everyone have membership / Heroic boosts.
  13. Huxer

You guys must be bored. I'm at work, but if you want I'll drag Bills scythe out the warpgate after work but before my father-daughter dance tonight...

PS when can I take my turn shotgunning your other officer?

--Hypno
  14. NoInstructions

Do you really feel the need to keep going with your wild exaggerations on a topic you brought up in our thread?
    [IMG]

Do yourself a favor and read snake's first post where he brings up the leaderboards.
  15. Snake00223nc

you sure are getting really into this, keep in mind that I usually run a 4-5 kd when I try and play, not alot :p
  16. NoInstructions

I'm always up for a good laugh.
  17. Monkeydmomo

Ladies and gentlemen I give you... the Pathological Liar!!!
  18. Snake00223nc

Trollol oh wait... I mean yeah my kd is like 30 usually.... Ehm..
  19. Genghiskron

Snake, why do you insist on bringing irrelevant topics and trolly nonsense to other outfits' recruitment threads? It's completely unnecessary and unwarranted especially when you're the instigator in this situation. I'd say drop it, but that will go in one ear and come out the other...
  20. Mastermind

bump for people i've played with recently so they can find the thread. we are still looking for players with good attitudes who are laid back but also like to get serious from time to time. I will probably re-make this thread soon since certain people feel the need to come in here and try to start flame wars..

please, if you want to farm with us just find one of our squads when we run them public.... or get a hold of one of our leaders in game and we will gladly invite you to play with us. see you in game