Perfect Implants

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Who Garou, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Who Garou

So what exactly is a "Perfect Implant"?

I would assume that this referring to "Exceptional Implant", but I'm confused why DEVs are using another term for these than that is used in-game ... so maybe this is referring to something else?

Does it refer to max'ed out Implants? Ones that have been perfected by leveling them up?
    • Up x 1
  2. ican'taim

"Perfect" means that when you get the implant it is activated on all characters.
    • Up x 1
  3. OneShadowWarrior

Yet it is currently bugged and not applying.
  4. JudgeNu

So it is a passive implant that is equipped on a separate UI that is basically account-wide?
  5. Exileant

:eek: Do you have a list of those? :confused: "Perfects"
  6. iStalk

I have them, it just means you have those implants account wide. Like buy a ns gun with dbc and it being available account wide. Same concept
    So the list is:
    1: carapace
    2: counter intel
    3: bionic.

Which all of them I already had on two characters
  7. Exileant

:confused: I have yet to find any of those..... :( I am rather annoyed... :eek: My first buy netted me a Golden Jewel... o_O However, I have not found another yet.... Thank you for the list.
  8. iStalk

Which I why you could've bought the bundle to get those implants guarantee account wide. I already had all those implants before hand on 2 characters. But decided to buy the bundle anyway to support the game. Only benefit was that if I create a new character it will already have those 3 implants from the start.
  9. Exileant

:confused: We never had the bundle option.
  10. PorkSocks

If you have the "regular" version of these implants, are they good for anything? Can you convert them into implant energy (whatever it's called)?
  11. iStalk

so im jusy lying? I dont have the perfect implants that i bought from the $85 dollar bundle....... okay.
  12. iPug

I have the Minor Cloak implant but it's not working. I tried it on all the classes except for Max. Anybody else have the same problem?
  13. Skraggz

He plays on ps4, maybe its different.
  14. Exileant

:confused: No, you DUNCE..... I was saying WE; as in the PS4 COMMUNITY never had the bundle option..... :rolleyes: You are P.C. I am P.S.4. :eek: YOU: PERSONAL COMPUTER LAG AND CHEAT INFESTED PLAGUE!!! :eek: ME: CONSOLE UP TO SNUFF SPEED LATENCY BUT WATERED DOWN CONTENT!!!! o_O If we did, I would have BOUGHT it.
  15. Exileant

:eek: Oh.... :oops: You beat me to it... :D Thanks. Hahaha!
  16. Who Garou

Is that retroactive on the ones bought last year, because I made some new character since those "perfect" implants were purchased and they didn't get the "perfect" implants.
  17. Who Garou

Are you stopping and sitting in one place and seeing if it activates?

It turns off as soon as you move or use your weapon.