Pegasus Command (PegC)

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by PegCom_Aer, Apr 25, 2019.

1. PegCom_Aer

[IMG]
    Outfit is on the Emerald East US server, and we are in the Vanu Sovereignty only at this time.

Pegasus Command is a mutigame guild founded in 2011 on the game BSGO. We now have a guild here on Planetside 2, and are looking for new members. We run weekly OPs, have giveaways and are active on Twitch. We are for anyone age 18 and up who is looking for a solid group, that is stable with a rich history. Our founding principle is We are nothing without our members! We are also a PC only guild.

To join or just check us out, apply to our guild website at pegasuscommand.com and join our discord. Our invite link is on our site top right side. After that we can set you up with us. Both are required to join and an invite will not be sent until you are on both.

Guild Twitter: Click

Guild Twitch: Click

Guild Video Page: Click
  2. PegCom_Aer

First Op for us on PS2, awful play lol but funny! We will be running OPs on this game on Saturdays.

3. nexXxes

First OP on Saturday May 4th, 2019. Everything I had scheduled for us to conduct went fine when started with Cortium farming for 30 min. to 1 hour. After the cortium run, the decision from the whole squad to regain control of regions started to fall apart with a few players wanting to do "whatever". It is important to follow the Squad Leader's command and not return with smirk remarks and attitude. This can't happen during an OP run and such actions will result in failure, and IT was a failure on our part. With that type of result from players in the squad, I, myself as the squad leader fell apart with my plans. Perhaps we can do a little better in the next session.
  4. PegCom_Aer

5. nexXxes

Our 2nd Guild OP on Saturday May 11th, 2019 showed much improvement. We managed to complete our objective if not 3x. Our outfit is growing, but working as a team unit is much less desired and needs work. Take a look at our twitch feed: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/423639302
  6. nexXxes

Saturday OP May 18th, 2019 for Pegasus Command went horribly sideways. It was a just a simple base construction at the front line but after 10 minutes, all went wrong. No unity and everyone was everywhere. Much improvement needed!
  7. PegCom_Aer

8. PegCom_Aer

We are still seeking members, we are open to any but need some people with small unit command experience. As we are looking to start a second squad group.