[Parkour] Snake Ravine (Learning Pathways)

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by CuteBeaver, Feb 24, 2015.

1. CuteBeaver

This will be the last parkour video for a little while until most of the camo guide goes up. I hope this helps inspire others and show why I love running around so much. <3 If you want to try doing this for yourself the smaller trees are less difficult to climb, the final one at the end will be the most challenging but it also has the best sniping spot. I'll leave you to discover exactly where.
    • Up x 5
  2. Kubin

Brilliant work as always. I'm glad you cured me of my ignorant belief that trees and other "good spots" belong to Light Assault. Damn, I need to practice and I'd be one hell of an annoying sniper to the enemy. Especially with your tips regarding camo usage.

Keep up with good work!
  3. MadamTurtle

I didn't even know that you could get up a lot of those trees unless you had jump jets. Nice!
  4. Jawarisin

Damn the framerate makes me jealous. And the jump at 1:35 looks surreal. Kind of like if you escaped gravity for a short moment. I re-watched it like 5 times. A truly magnificent jump.
  5. omfgweeee

Dude this is the mose awesome video EVER. If i could i would +1000 likes u!
  6. Onhil

Excellent video beaver.

I love when people actually know how to abuse the momentum and how certain angles are climbable by just jumping alot (mainly 50-90 degress angles) in this game. It's awlays funny when you play HA and you get up to the randomest loactions and just farm people that think only LA's can be there
  7. Rikkit

Even more funny, when the LA right next whispers you: how the hell did you get up here?!
  8. I_am_the_kiwi

Although i do not play on emerald, i have a feeling you and that hunter crossbow are quite the pair ;). Good moves i love getting in those trees next to snake ravine as well.

-Kiwi
    56RD