Outfit-X [Spec-Op, and more]

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by HMR85, May 19, 2013.

1. HMR85

[IMG]
    (Known as "Squad X" in Planetside 1)

Outfit X is founded by a group of gamers who value quality in our membership. In a game that rewards players for being a cohesive unit functioning on organization, reliable members and strong leadership, we understand the importance of weeding out those incapable of having fun working as a team. Although we are very serious about maintaining our reputation of being a well disciplined outfit in terms of war strategy and battle execution, we still understand that this is a game and we are ultimately here to have fun.

We function as a Spec-Op unit with plans to expand. We specialize on a "Anything that needs to be done" basis. We will drop behind enemy lines and wreak havoc on their aircraft formations with a specialized AA battery and armor columns with our specialized AV battery. We secure bases and facilities that are under attack. We MAX crash target facilities that are infested with enemy infantry. You name it, we do it.

If you are wondering where the team-play is in Planetside 2, you are not experiencing Planetside 2 the way it was meant to be played until you experience an Outfit and a teamwork environment!

We currently are looking for players and pilots who are dedicated, team-oriented and skilled. We believe that SKILLS are more important than Numbers(zerg).

Please go by our website forums and apply at the forums Recruitment section if you are interested in lending your skills by joining a tight-knit outfit that WINS.

www.outfit-x.com

2. HMR85

With the upcoming Connery/Helios Merger this week, Outfit-X who is currently located on Connery is now opening its doors up to Helios Members to apply.

Check us out at www.Outfit-x.com

[IMG]
  3. supers4tt

Submit your application @ www.OUTFIT-X.com, dont get left out after the great server merge of 2013!

[IMG]
  4. HMR85

Join Us!! and become part of the most elite Spec Ops Outfit on Connery!! Do you have what it takes?

Apply now at www.Outfit-X.com
  5. HMR85

Come celebrate 10 years of Planetside with the X. We have been dominating TR and VS since 2003. Can your Outfit say that?
    Check us out at www.Outfit-X.com to apply or join us on our TS tonight as we kick some *** on PS1 for the 10 year celebration.
  6. KILLFACE

Man, **** merging with Connery, Helios is fine how it is.
  7. HMR85

It will be alright, I promise will play nice. ;)
  8. KILLFACE

We won't, we're The Bastards, not getting overly buddy buddy or polite is a standard operating procedure. ;P

(So is punching Puppies and farting in Elevators)
  9. MythikalGuy

it's not that, its the fact that NC has the highest pop over all, and merging these two server the NC will out number both the VS and the NC put together, it's the second most Stupid idea from SOE yet to merge these servers, the first being putting an NC lover in charge of game development (here's looking at you Higby :rolleyes:)

What they should do is merge ALL the servers, and make it one worldwide server all time zones, and add a few more maps, players from Europe, USA, aussieland, etc...

This would means that the "server" would be active at all times of the day, cross many maps.

There's your new plan SOE you can buy it from me (i charge the removal of hibgy from game development as he has made the game unstable)
  10. KILLFACE

Dude I'm Aussie, Australia and the West Coast of America are literally the only places I can get semi reasonable lag (and West Coast of America is just barely workable), it jumps up a lot even on the East Coast of America, Europes laggy as anything too. I used to play a lot of Men of War Assault Squad which has a primarily European fanbase and I'd get ping upwards of 500ms, I suffered through it because its my favorite RTS and one of the best co-op games around. But FPS with 500ms of lag? **** that, it's bad enough already with VS and TR Weapons as OP as they are.

[IMG]
  11. HMR85

I disagree with both of you. This will be a good thing for both servers. We will end up with 2 locked continents at all times with a 3rd that is over half full. It won't be a majority NC since the continent pops will cap out at 33vs33vs33. What its going to come down to is who can bring their A game. I can promise you that Outfit-X along with the rest of Connery will be bringing ours... A few members of Transaction can vouch for that. The questions is will Helios? Are you guys going to stand up and fight or roll over and die.
  12. HMR85

Bump for the X... Flash Race style. Come join us and see if you have what it takes to be part of the best.
    Check us out at www.Outfit-X.com

13. HMR85

14. SolLeks

Come check us out!
  15. HMR85

16. supers4tt

Submit your application @ www.OUTFIT-X.com, dont get left behind after the great server merge of 2013!

[IMG]
  17. supers4tt

Don't wait till the GREAT SERVER MERGE OF 2013! Join up today @ www.OUTFIT-X.com

[IMG]
  18. HMR85

I want to say welcome to some of our new members and future members to the X from Helios.

[IMG]
  19. TwistaX

We want to welcome in anyone who is interested in a team work environment. We realize that Helios has its own attitude, feel n play but ultimately we play for the same empire!

We would love to have you join our ranks and stomp faces together!
  20. Dezik