Outfit "Penfriends Everywhere" [PEEV]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Surafaerna, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Surafaerna

Penfriends Everywhere is a Miller-based NC outfit created by me, currently standing in at one member :( i.e. me. I really wouldn't mind some other people in the outfit ;) and I created PEEV on the grounds that there needed to be a determined outfit built around the foundations of youth-friendly gaming fun :) Currently PEEV will accept English- and French-speakers as these are the languages I speak, but will probably expand to accommodate German speakers within the next year or so, based on my learning rate :D and the number of German players interested in joining. Profanity :eek: is prohibited, of course. Light conversation is encouraged during gaming and players will work in squads and platoons to gain land for the NC, role-play being suggested on certain days of the week. PEEV will operate when any of the top two ranks of members are online and prepared to open a platoon and they will be given the power to use such functions. Options to speak on a first-name basis are available. Contact Triflex in-game or write below for details and information. I speak fluent English, Welsh and a good portion of french so those languages are of little issue and voice-chat is highly recommended. Thank you! :p