Outfit advice please!

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Vandali, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Vandali

Heya, I returned to the game post summer and i've been lone gunning it so far while i got back into the swing of things, but now i'm looking for a lovely bunch of coconuts to play with.

I was a TR before i returned(I know boo), but when i returned i saw the NC were pretty heavily outnumbered so deleted the TR and started afresh with the NC, but whether its my ageing eyes, i've yet to bump into outfits regularly that says to me i'd like to be a part of them, thus why i'm here.

I was in BRTD when i was TR and they were a great bunch to play with, so i'm looking for some an outfit similar to them, so if you've recommendations please leave a message so i can check them out.

Yours truly xx

Pagan
  2. Akaan

You, Sir, are a light in the darkness for this server.
  3. Redzy

http://www.reddit.com/r/MillerPlanetside/wiki/nc_outfits
    For some reason my outfit is not listed (yet).

I am part of 252nd Special Operations or [252V] and from my personal experience I can say it's a great community with players with different levels of skill, but generally good preparation.

There's requirements like BR40 and a few things to cert up and Mumble is a requirement for comms (replacing Teamspeak).

During Ops nights (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) there's about 2-4 squads worth of players.

Besides 252, I can also recommend WASP, DL, CONZ, XDT as they are all good outfits. The latter is probably the one with the most activity late at night (if I recall correctly, don't shoot me). ABTF is a smaller group of players who like to fly if you are interested in being part of an air-oriented group.

Sadly there's been a general downward spiral in terms of overall activity in the NC in recent months and outfits have suffered from this. This, however does not mean there's no good outfits.
    • Up x 1
  4. Emitz Devil

• Up x 3
  5. Vandali

Thanks for the replies, I'm BR37 so a couple of those outfits are outta reach, but it's good to see clans coming together, us NC certainly need it with our current population, an amazing 25% this eve. :(
  6. Redzy

You said this is not your first toon, right? In that case, I am sure these outfits will make exceptions as requirements are put there to make sure players have a minimum bit of experience.

I was accepted with a BR of 28 (but I reached 40 within days) because I had a BR85 VS already.
  7. Versuchender

If you are a German NC on Miller, there is no choice, only duty... ähm, Jianji :eek::D

Seriously fairly good list, respecting national and international orientation. For Jianji speaking we recruit on "Bring the player, not that class". Fitting to our culture is more important than BR and K/D. We get Starters rolling and have been capable converting some high level Vanus in the last weeks. (Yeah, you're right: We helped them to free themselves, unfolding their true potential, because there is no choice, only duty. God, I love messing around with those "unique fraction traits" :oops:)