Oshur, great addition! but...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LetMeBeClear, Feb 2, 2022.

1. LetMeBeClear

Love the new Oshur, even more than the PS1 version.
    The extra cortium is great, the larger cortium is great.
    San Antonio and Seattle are also quite happy with certain base additions.

but...
    1) Aircraft should not go underwater. Period.
    2) Add a timer of 60 seconds for underwater foot soldiers. We don't all have scuba gear attached after all
    3) Add a timer of 120 seconds for underwater vehicles (let's face it, they weren't designed to be underwater right?)

4) Add a couple more slots for saving gear selection per class
    5) Add a bridge to construction items similar to the ramp - this will aid moving MBTs since Magrider has distinct advantage
    6) Keep Oshur open ALL the time

Outside of Oshur, please add a comprehensive Construction Bundle to the depot.
    Thanks!
    • Up x 1
  2. JustGotSuspended

Lol I can't even complain too much cuz it finally got me to quit. But the best thing that came out of this whole update was this video:

• Up x 5
  3. AuricStarSand

1) Aircraft underwater. Why not? That's kinda the theme of Oshur. Also pilots don't have mountains on Oshur to hide. Why do people even complain about A2G generally? besides like driving on the water slow and dying once awhile, air is rarely a problem. G30 walkers are killing air & vehicles on Oshur, that doesn't happen for other alerts as good, for that gun.

2) Future helmets? for underwater? I don't understand this suggestion, is it for scuba utility items? Oshur is suppose to have underwater battles, eventually at least. New additions. A underwater reef, flooded room, or sub shootout needs more than 60 sec.

3) Less they make Prowlers & Vanguards float, even then Lightings going underwater should still be allowed. Underwater vehicles? Isn't that just for island crossing. Not many fights underwater. You can't repair underwater? So why rid underwater travel then? Other than to turn all MBT's to boats, I don't see the need for ridding this.

4) Sure, more infantry slots the merrier, agree there.

5) Bridge item sounds good.

6) If it's open all the time, infantry players get moody, not enough pop, & even the ones who like it unknowingly may desire a break for refreshment, from other alerts. Maybe they add some mini updates to Oshur, & keep it open all weekend, per mini update.
  4. Scatterblak

It's awful.

• Up x 1