Orion soft point ammo

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by xWarmasx, Mar 21, 2021.

1. xWarmasx

Looking at the stats it seems a bit unreasonable to me for the Orion not to have soft point. I believe it wasn't included as waaay back the Orion had the 0.75 ADS speed but after nerfing that it should ve got soft point in my opinion but never did.
  2. TR5L4Y3R

i honestly think it shouldn´t, it´s a starter gun and neither the GD-22s people argue should have been the starter NC LMG has softpoint ammo ..
  3. MonnyMoony

Not sure why it being a starter gun matters. Repeater is arguably the best sidearm in the game (by some margin) and it is the starter sidearm for TR, yet it gets the same attachment options as other sidearms (suppressor, laser sight, dark light)
  4. TR5L4Y3R

not the point, the point is its equivalents the gd- 22s and the Carv neither have access to any Ammoattachment, the only weapon the does with HVL is the gausssaw, that one however is an oddball anyway ...
    i still don´t think the orion, gd-22s or carv should get SPA ..

what do sidearms have to do with default or cheap beginner weapons? nothing a that´s a bad comparison
  5. JustGotSuspended

I would add spa/hva options to all the directive weapons. They should be fully customizable like the NSO ones are. Seriously after god knows how many hours of play, I think we're pretty capable of picking weapon attachments. For start weps, idk if we should add ammo types or whatever. I get that we create alts and all, but I think it's less confusing and cheaper for new players if they have default attachments.
  6. DarkStarAnubis

The Orion is still a very good gun and the best starter LMG IMHO: It has 0.04 Bloom per shot, a very controllable recoil and a 3" short reload. What more do you want?

It is a great mix and in the hands of new players it is far more effective than the Carv or (God forbid) the SAW.

With SPA it would be even better :) And BTW I also think the Repeater is the one of the best (if not the best) sidearm of PS2.
    • Up x 2
  7. JustGotSuspended

it technically is a carv with better hipfire and quicker reload in exchange for smaller mag.

Closest guns would be mswr, and anchor, which is why most players gravitate to them.