Original MBT ideas?!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by uhlan, Oct 25, 2013.

1. uhlan

2. CrashB111

Old superior concept art that will never make it into the game unfortunately.

That Prowler looks so glorious with its central turret design.
    • Up x 5
  3. uhlan

Not just the MBT's, but reading the text and looking at some of his other ideas for all the vehicles is really interesting.

The infantry as well.
    • Up x 1
  4. Laatikkoinen

Man the concept prowler looks so much better than the current burgertank. and vanguard too, oh my
    • Up x 4
  5. Lucidius134

Probably because it looks like an NC vehicle.
    • Up x 2
  6. CrashB111

Still could have just used the same Prowler they had from Planetside 1, it had a central turret on it.
    • Up x 1
  7. Laatikkoinen

Just add a second barrel and do it like it was in ps1, problem solved
  8. MFP_TK_01

Yeah those pictures show up every other month or so. If we had that Prowler I would probably drive them way more than I do now. That design always reminds me of the Merkava Mark 4.
    • Up x 3
  9. Deronok

There is rumors that we'll get tanks eventually that require a dedicated driver, and gunner rather than the driver being the main gunner at some point. Those tanks might (Hopefully) get added in at that point.
    • Up x 3
  10. Zorro

I would rather that all MBTs had that system, and just have more types of tanks. There is just so much to improve on with vehicles.
    • Up x 1