[Suggestion] Original ideas

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MyBroodmother, Jun 13, 2023.

1. MyBroodmother

Havoc rocklets
    self explanatory?
    Shield restoring grenade for medic instead of healing grenade.
    value of regen is not set by me obviously but emp style throwing.
    Combine nightmare and assassin.--> Headshots cloak you. Rank 5 spots targets.
    Covert drop: Include that it currently works with spawn beacons despite current description. that is all. If people are amicable I suggest combining the cloak from covert drop with safe fall.
    Failsafe: Gives shield after being hit within 10 meters. Melee shock stays.
    Overdrive: Rank 5 roadkills restore one tick of ammo to the gun. HAS CD.
    Minor cloak: Minor cloak is not useful to infils right now because you rotate cloaks and there is a BUG where it perma cloaks minor cloak while moving. Please try to recreate for anyone reading this.
    Cold heart: Reduces burn damage and removes you from special optics: example nightvision and infravision.
    Phylactery: undo nerfs please. Max can't use this would of been a fix enough.
    Experimental stims:Reduce the rng down to assimilate, battle hardened, athlete, Heavyweight
    Mending field. Personal aura heals as stays. gives 50 extra shield and does not stack with auxiliary shield.
    Combine paratrooper and aeriel combatant: LA is basically a bad engi in terms of arsenal pre asp. Reduce values of fuel regen rewarded by getting kills. Rank 5 gives the fall damage resistance of 30 meters.
    1hk knives or aka power knives: the lethal one hit damage is burn damage. While active there is burn or bleed damage by the knives. Slow the refire speed to that of the slowest bolt action. Model damage after the helios.

Daimyo: Needs analysis by community
    Tomoe: WTF is this gun. sorry I'm trying to be polite but even 40% HSR people h8 it.
    Yumi: High skill High punish gun. Not touching this one but community might. People don't like it. Problem