[BUG] ? or not ... SOE you forgot to discount the vehicle bundle ;)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by siiix, Jan 29, 2013.

1. siiix

what is the intensive to buy a bundle if it cost the same as if i would every piece in the bundle by it self ?! ;)

less clicks ? LOL
  2. Playful Pony

It does? Hmm, awkward X3.
  3. Scam2play

That's not a bug, find the prefix [RIPOFF].
  4. fastdak255

ya i saw that when the bundle first showed up this week. What gets me is either it's bugged, or they are trying to charge full pricing after it had already been out once for 2k, and now half the weapons in the bundle have been nerfed lol.
  5. Qaz

this happens occasionally. usually, bundles will be discounted in the later part of the week. so, just keep an eye on it! the price should be reduced to 50% some time this week.
  6. Mootar

A while ago there was a post from one of the devs stating that bundles are not neccesarily discounts but are for convenience only (I know right?).

They are a sneaky way to trick people who don't know any better into splashing the cash, who see "bundle" and automatically assume it will be cheaper to buy it rather than buying all the items seperately, and buy it on impulse.

Technically it is the fault of the poor sap who shelled out for it without double checking, but it is still dodgy.