OPERATION ABANDON INDAR

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by RedCat, Mar 23, 2013.

1. IMTasty

Most of the time BRTD (and a few other outfits I am sure) is on Esamir and Amerish from my experience, late at night like Dotz said we go to Indar though to make sure it does not get capped by the late night surge of a certain stealthy faction that has occurred the last week. :)

But would always be nice to see more friendly TR outfits on Amerish and Esamir of course, Esamir during prime weekends is already pop capped though, so good luck getting in there. :)
  2. Orbit

Operation: Occupy Amerish we are the 99% :p talk to ingame: sahifel friday nights vs DIG and FRC group up for ops night we have about 300+ members we could move to amerish
  3. RedCat

Amerish this evening.
  4. Ramaans

Played for the most of the night on Amerish last night and ended up having a lot of outfit vs oufit fighting.

Had a few quite interesting engagements against FOG which seemed to be the same size as us. Was awesome.
  5. Dotz0r

Amerish last night was awesome - especially around the time of the VS cap. Felt like it was only BRTD trying to hold sol-tech and stoneridge whilst trying to backhack NC arsenal. (I know there was other outfits etc elsewhere) With multiple platoons fighting we felt the pinch quite heavily. Probably the only time the VS has really come out in force against the TR in a long time. Saw a lot of new "never seen before" VS outfits - you guys must be hiring NC mercenaries or something - or some weird *** vanu cloning.

The game of wack-a-mole was intense, trying to hold out until our TR friends in the center backhacked areas such as the bastion etc. However - we held as long as we could. A mobile defense, however repeated attempts at the re-securing of sol-tech charging was successful - but trying to mount a defense of several locations at once split us quite heavily. We took no part in TRAM ops that night and with no real intel other then assumptions we eventually decided to try and push for the amp station. However, our timing was off and we dropped in after thinking the VS main force was assaulting our hasty defense of sol tech. We pretty much dropped onto a Vanu convention. We rallied for a last chance sol-tech defense - however our reinforcements were cut off from already dug in Vanu in the hills to the east of sol-tech and the BRTD columns from the failed "Bastion relief mission" were also bogged down trying to re-divert to support the amp station in a last bid attempt to re-assess the situation.

The vanu response was quick and deadly, they gave us no time to breath. But don't worry - ill see you spandex warriors tonight!

Please give us more epic battles! - But please, less scythes - like seriously - i do not have enough burster ammo. :D
  6. IMTasty

I have extended ammo on my bursters and full flak armor, should I join in tonight as Scythe deterrent? :p
  7. Arquin

[IMG]
  8. RedCat

Nice, we'll be on Amerish this evening :)
  9. IMTasty

I can also double in as scrub deterrent.

:D
  10. cassan0va

DWG Support this, Amerish or hoth?
  11. RedCat

Great fights on Amerish everybody!
  12. Firemanne

Had really fun last night in Amerish!
  13. Xasapis

While Amerish would be a nice change of scenery, our poor VS troopers could really use the morale boost of controlling back our rightful home.
  14. Cowabunga

Hadouken from FU here - I will lead my platoon to Esamir or Amerish.
  15. Luzario

i would fully support something like this for miller..... there is allready a TS server, but got no interest... maybe a website with forums would be better.... anyone willing to do something about it??
  16. RedCat

I'm working on it.
  17. Justicia

The irony :)

@OP: guess you can't count on the TR to abandon Indar any time soon :D
    • Up x 1
  18. IMTasty

LOL I just realized. Too bad i am going on vacation so Spain on Monday, but when I come back I DEMAND Indar will still be in TR hands so I can have fun too. I am only gone two weeks, I believe in you TR!
  19. Luzario

cant wait :D
  20. RedCat