Only me? [LAG]

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Duff_Chimp, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Duff_Chimp

Really i can't begin to describe how frustrating the game is to play at the moment. Constantly getting engineer tool cut out, other guns too especially noticeable on the rotary cannon for me. This is lag related? I'm really beginning to wonder nobody on these forums seems to give two hoots one way or the other.

Please help my sanity by either confirming or denying this problem. If it is something i have to change, i can do something about it, i was under the belief it was similar if not the same issue that affected many people after GU02, i could be wrong.
  2. KlyptoK

"cut out"?

The only problems I've been having is hit registration delays and the weird "you're healed 100%- wait just kidding you're back to 80% now"
  3. Duff_Chimp

The gun should work along the lines of i hold down the trigger, it heals/repairs until it overheats. Currently it will cut out even when holding the trigger down constantly, sometimes just once some times it will go off and on, stutter. Makes repair annoying at best, at worst that vital heal/repair gets cut out and you die/vehicle dies.
  4. Cl1mh4224rd

It's a problem I was experiencing last night on Mattherson. A severe delay in hit registration, spastic health bar when being healed and jump jet gauge on LA. I didn't get screwed out of any of my Med Kits, though, which was nice.
  5. 01101010

seems reminiscent of the uber lag the servers saw after GU04. Repairing turrets for twice as long for twice as much XP, healing tanks that would not stay repaired... etc.