On The Second Day of Auraximas

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Raka Maru

What about a Luperza decal? I would join the sweepstakes for that :cool:
    • Up x 2
  2. CNR4806

lol, 20 winners for freaking decals.

I'm out. Not worth the hassle of filling out the form.
  3. Halcyon

Why is it that CCP, a much smaller company who made EVE online has a hassle/form-free method of giving gifts to it's members (https://secure.eveonline.com/adventcalendar/) and yet SOE which is much larger requires us to fill out forms with information they should already have just to get some decals?

Just wondering.
    You guys seem to enjoy making simple things complicated.
    • Up x 1
  4. DukeFlash

Probably should have labeled clearly which is which, "Rum" or "Cola" for those that are uninitiated...
    (Higby is Rum, Tramell is Cola)
  5. Dramonicous

How about Luperza posing as lady luck?
    Also make it available in store!!
  6. Reaper

Instead of just running this why aren't you guys giving away free stuff to all characters that login each day, would promote playing and make players happy
  7. RainbowDash9

sooner or later....sooner or later
  8. Galaxias

Got me excited over free swag then you plop some guys faces for the gift? I would have rather Luperza's face on my ride. :)
  9. RainbowDash9

we ALL want that..
  10. Zok

i dont need no stinkin decal... give me hossin.. thats all i want for auraximas

PBBT!!!
  11. Idoubts

I would love to have one but it still does not make me feel any better since the pounders were utterly nerfed again after finally being effective as a weapon. :(
  12. MajiinBuu

Anyone know what the special title for getting silver medal with Deep Freeze?
  13. Luperza Community Manager

That would be up to the PlanetSide 2 art team or some amazing Player Studio makers. :)
    • Up x 1
  14. Noktaj

I've a weak spot for Luperza too but shhhhht, nobody tell her! :D
    • Up x 2
  15. RainbowDash9

if youd like, i shall start a petition to have a decal made out of your holiness :D (then they shall be forced to add it due to popular demand....yes..itll all come together.....muahaahhaahhahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!)
    • Up x 1
  16. Revengitali4

How do i enter? i clicked on the link, but that doesn't exactly tell me how.
  17. NevarxTR

This drawing ended 3 days ago.
  18. hollysy

Why is it that only the first day of xmas give away gifts have been announced? it has been weeks since the end of these..who won two though eight? why have they not been drawn yet?
  19. Luperza Community Manager

They were drawn. I will have to go through my emails and grab the winner names for you if you care enough to see that. :)
  20. hollysy

oh, ok sorry it said that all winners would be announced inside the appropriate forum aka the original entry forum. so i was wondering what had happened. sure i would love to see who won the drawings..if you do not mind.
    • Up x 1