Olive branch time

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Van Dax, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Van Dax

Hey NC, hows it going? I know we haven't talked much since we broke up and I know you aren't happy with me but we have a problem.
    https://players.planetside2.com/#!/wds
    We be getting our ***** kicked and as much as you hate spandex and we hate khaki, I'm pretty sure we can agree red is a ****** colour. So how about it? friends?
    • Up x 2
  2. Regpuppy

Unless you want to suggest base trading, any alliance we make not to take each others bases could ironically end with assisting TR. All TR has to do when they're overpop is have a few large outfits push one of us and then fall back and then do the other. Ad infinitum until our outfits realize they're farming us for quick cap points while each of us gets 50% of the points they're farming.
    • Up x 1
  3. Van Dax

you gain points for maintaining territory, being warpgated is balls for maintaining territory.
  4. Rogueghost

So this world domination thing is across all servers?
    I guess Connery TR might have a shot at winning this then, yay...
  5. Regpuppy

For maintaining it, for one hour. With enough numbers thrown at a front you can easily overwhelm an underpop faction by just focusing on them. Then you have a ton of 3-10 minute caps within that hour. Considering you can cap a biolab in three minutes, you could even do this on a small scale to both factions with enough numbers.
  6. Van Dax

7. Riskae

Bloody defeatist losers... you lose because you you lost in your mind before the fight started.

Connery is a bastion of balance because we never give in and never back down regardless of the waves of overpop nc and vs... tr connery dont quit and neither should you!
  8. Madcat9

Should we place bets on who betrays who first?